• Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 109
R

Rakuten Kobo eReader Store

1-Spa-BW-EN-Device_Front_1080x1080_c775875b-0b4d-4867-9831-6df68d9f3347.png

Vendor: Rakuten Kobo eReader Store
Type: eReader
Price: 139.99

Enjoy the simple joys of reading with Kobo Clara BW, featuring a glare-free E Ink Carta 1300 HD screen and full waterproof* protection. Bring your entire library anywhere with 16GB† of storage. Try Dark Mode or ComfortLight PRO to adjust brightness and reduce blue light. Made with recycled and ocean-bound plastic, Kobo Clara BW is a better way to take your reading life to the next level.

*Meets requirements of IPX8 rating. Waterproof for up to 60 minutes in up to 2 metres of water.

†1GB = 1 billion bytes. Assumes an approximate size of about 1.3MB per eBook. Some storage space utilized by software.

Continue reading...
- - -
Source: kobobooks.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.