Device review Hands-on Review of the Pocketbook Era Color e-Reader

The Pocketbook Era Color is a brand-new e-reader that is available now. This device has the same form factor as the normal Pocketbook Era, except for a Kaleido 3-color e-paper display. What are the major selling points? 3. Audiobook support, built-in speaker, Text-to-Speech function, SMARTlight, IPX8 water protection and physical page-turn buttons.

Continue reading...

-----
Source: Good e-Reader

I agree with that:
PocketBook devices have never been quick and snappy. They've been internationally friendly, reliable, they have a great customer service network, but they've never been fast units.
I can agree with this, but still, they are fast enough for me. Furthermore, I use PocketBook to read books, mostly turn pages, and they turn fast enough. To add, I use PocketBook Era black&white version.

The conclusion of the review in the video is perfect! This is precisely the definition of PocketBook.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create FREE account

Create a FREE account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.